Our Play Flecks® system is an innovative safety surface for all your Play Ground Surfacing needs. This new patented system is a combination of our granulated Flecks® Thermo-Plastic rubber as a wear course, combined with our EnviroFluff® cushion layer. EnviroFluff® is 100% recycled proprietary foam with high energy absorbing qualities. Play Flecks® is installed as a total seamless system.
The Play Flecks® system offers the playground industry the only truly light stable granulated safety surface that will provide long-term compliance to ASTM F1292-13 (Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surfacing Materials Within the Use Zone of Playground Equipment).
Key Benefits – Play Flecks® System
• Applied at various thicknesses to meet and/or exceed Critical Height Fall (CHF) requirements 100% resistance to U.V. degradation & fading
• Excellent slip-resistance, wet & dry
• Cooler underfoot 100% Recyclable
• Repairs easily
• Available in 14 colors & unlimited blended patterns
• 5 year warranty
Key Benefits – EnviroFluff® System
- Click here to find out more about EnviroFluff®
- Meets & exceeds ASTM F1292-13(Impact Attenuation)
- Newly patented EnviroFluff® cushion with-stands environmental deterioration much better drop heights than traditional SBR Rubber.
- Play Flecks® versus poured in place surfacing
- Play Flecks® versus loose fill
- Not Harmful to Children & the Environment
- 100% Recyclable
- Available in 14 colors & unlimited blended patterns